Today, there are numerous opportunities for millennials in fields such as technology and commerce, particularly the Canadian Real Estate industry.
With today’s modern day technology and easily accessible information, it is easy to see why there are so many young individuals pursuing careers in real estate.
Living in Canada, the opportunities are open to anybody with a wifi connection and a strong educational foundation.
The Real Estate industry is one of the most lucrative fields of commerce with the strongest potential for attractive income levels. The following list of career paths are an overview of the many opportunities available in the Real Estate industry.
1. Property Manager - building residual income of the property from your clients.
2. Real Estate Manager - making a steady cash flow from watching client or self assets.
3. Mortgage Specialist - selling mortgages to a country backed by debt financing.
4. Real Estate Agent or Broker - building large clientele bases through buying and selling property.
5. Property Appraiser – evaluating the value of a property for your clients.
6. Real Estate Development – contribute to the development and construction of Canadian real estate.
7. Real Estate Councilor – provide advice to investors regarding lucrative properties.
The Real Estate Industry offers a vast amount of opportunities for millennials to learn and leverage. Many students recognize this and are pursuing specialized education. The new Ryerson Real Estate Management program is an example.