Did you know?
- Home sellers have been employing real estate professionals for over a 100 years for the job of selling their most significant financial investment, their home.
- 90% of homeowners who opt to sell their homes privately eventually list with a real estate professional.
- Real estate professionals statistically bring a higher market value offer in less amount of time due to the average business standard of co-operating with other agents and thereby increasing the pool of potential buyers.
SO HOW DO YOU PICK THE BEST REALTOR®?
Selling your Home is one of the most significant decisions of your life, you want to make sure you pick a right Real Estate Agent.
Real estate agents promote themselves with yard signs, online ads, direct-mail postcards and even sponsored public benches. So, cutting through the advertising hype and finding the right agent can be tough.
Still, there are ways to size up an agent’s record — and potential.
Check out these tips to find a great real estate agent, whether you’re buying or selling a home.
1. Check for license and disciplinary actions.
As obvious as it sounds, you should still be Alert.
The first thing you need to know is that all real-estate professionals in Ontario must be registered with the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO). RECO oversees brokerages, brokers, and salespeople and ensures they comply with the laws and regulations that govern real-estate transactions.
With nearly 75,000 real-estate professionals in the province, choosing one might seem daunting. But as the famous quote says: “Preparation is the key to success.” Doing a bit of work up front will help the rest of your buying experience go more smoothly.
Trusted Real Estate Agent with Absolute Reputation is Someone who can help you achieve your Goals.
Our Clients Say it best:
“I met Loretta Phinney recently when I was looking for a Realtor® to list my late brother’s home. From the first time, I met her I was impressed with her knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate market. Loretta is very confident and is dedicated to her work. She delivered on everything that we had discussed regarding the sale of the house. Loretta is a result oriented person, who goes above and beyond to represent her clients. She exceeded all my expectations, not only did our house sell in a brief time, but we were also pleased with the price she was able to negotiate. Loretta and her team are truly incredible!!” -Rosie R.
2. Power of Feedback.
Talk with Realtor’s® Previous Clients.
It is the Best way to hear the insides of How Real Estate Agent Runs the Process.
Testimonials will be a reliable source of feedbacks to review.
Loretta Phinney Team delighted with Our client’s feedbacks and proudly Post it to the lorettaphinney.com website.
3. Inquire about professional Awards.
Agent Achievements and Awards Showcasing Success and Extraordinary Experience within the Field.
Loretta Phinney team Awards and Results
- Top 10 of all Royal LePage agents across Canada: every year 1994 - present
- Number 1 Team in Canada for Royal LePage: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
- Chairman’s Club Award for top 1% of all agents: every year 1994 - present
- Top 5 of all Royal LePage agents across Canada: every year 1994 - present
- Award of Excellence for attaining the Director’s Platinum or President’s Gold award in 6 out of 8 consecutive years: 1994 (obtained in 5 years)
- Lifetime Award of Excellence for attaining President’s Gold in 11 out of 15 consecutive years: 2004
- Voted Best Realtor® in Mississauga 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014 for Mississauga News Readers’ Choice
4. Find out how experienced an agent is.
A state licensing authority often can tell you how long an agent has been in business. Or, you can ask the agent directly.
“If they haven’t been in business five years, they’re learning on you, and that’s not good,” says Robert Irwin, author of “Tips & Traps for Negotiating Real Estate.”
Ultimately, what you want is someone who is actively engaged in a particular area and price range. You’ll want an agent to demonstrate knowledge of the location and homes in your price range.
Loretta Phinney Proudly Serving you for 33 years!
For Loretta, real estate is a passion as well as a serious profession. Her philosophy is to put her clients first, and it shows. Loretta recognizes that her clients’ houses are home for their families as well as their single most significant investment. Her unique knowledge of the market allows her to accurately assess each home that she sells, ensuring her clients get their expected return on investment.
5. Look at the agent’s current listings and Gauge the agent’s knowledge of the area.
Check out an agent’s listings online.
Most buyers start their search online, and you want an agent who uses that tool effectively.
Look at how closely the agent’s listings mirror the property you want to sell. Are they in the same area?
Is the price range similar?
Does the agent have enough listings to indicate a healthy business?
Loretta Phinney Team is Proudly Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington & Hamilton.
When you hire The Loretta Phinney Team, you hire professionals who will price your home for maximum results.
We offer the research and experience to back up our opinion of value and price your home to its maximum potential.
Have a look at our current inventory.
When you have done with your search, you probably will end up with a couple of Candidates. Well, It’s time for an Interview.
What to look at when Interviewing.
You’ll want to be comfortable with their communication style and their approach in representing you. If you prefer to do business in person, someone who relies on emails or texts may not be an ideal match.
You want to make sure you Choose the best Realtor®.
Our Clients Say it Best:
“I have bought and sold 3 houses with Loretta Phinney over the past 10 years. Without a doubt, her reputation as the leading real estate professional in our market is earned every day. From advice on staging to advertising to presentation for open houses, Loretta stays personally involved until the deal is done. Her experience coupled with hard work gives me great confidence that nothing will be missed. She is a true professional.” -Roger G.
The best Proof of Extraordinary Service is a Returning Client.
Don't Waist your Time Contact Loretta Phinney. 905.822.6900